Purring that all our friends has a Happy Thanksgiving.
Somethings to be thankful furs:
- Katie Mom am feeling much better, but her nose wants to run away.
- The Mom's favorite restaurant is open today and serving Thanksgiving dinner so Mom doesn't has to cooks foods for her and Nana.
- All us kitties has foods, shelter and warm places to snuggle.
- We gots lots of friends all over the worlds!
- Furry nice day, a little cold yet sunny enough for sun puddles to lay in.
- We hopes to gets BiBi into the vets tomorrow.
- Maxwell Tigger am getting over hims rash.
- Pearl is going to stay with her Foster Mommy. Purray!
Ronnie am wishing that Mom Silvia and hims litter mates and Mama Narcisca can find another place to lives furry soon.
Last night Ronnie slipped out when Silvia and a friend took a walk to the dollar store to get some Kleenex. The friend must not have closed the door well. When they got back to the motel, Ronnie was outside chewing up chicken bones that a well meaning tenant gave him. Ronnie threw up all the bones and broke a tooth... and took a long time for his tummy to settle down. He was able to eat sometime last night.
Silvia wrote to me today that she barely gets any sleep at night and she hasn't gotten over her cold yet and no money to get Thanksgiving dinner. I hope Uncle Mike and Mom Katie can bring her some dinner later today. And we hopes that Uncle Mike can fix CV joints on Silvia's car so she can apply for works. She is applying to work for Merry Maids and needs a car to go from house to house in the same day. Sure could use some funds to pay for the CV joints.
All kitty lives matter!!! Please purr that we can gets the stray kitties at the motel to a safe place furry soon so Auntie Silvia can work on moving to safe place fur herself and her kitties. We still needs 150.00 fur rent next week.
Purrz from Katie Kitty Too
Katiez Furry Mewz.