Dearest Furry Friendz of the Internetz...
Katiez Katz stay with different family members.

Monday, September 24, 2018

More Kitties to Honor and Chiquita at the Vets Selfie

More kitties haz goned over the Rainbow Bridge... Hi ever furry one, This am Chiquita today, and down below you will finds my going to the vets on Friday selfies. First, the Mom just founded out that Purrince Sidhartha at the Purrfect Pad has goned on August 28th and Friends Furever Madi went home a few weeks ago too... 

We honor them today and ifs you didn't know already, please visit their bloggies... The Purrfect Pad and Friends Furever
Howsumever, A furry good fing happened at The Purrfect Pad...

Purrince Sidhartha helped Lady Mum find a mew companion... another beautiful black kitty girl Bella Dharma! Now Lady Mum won't be sooo lonely and Bella will finally haz a furever home - Bella had two homes previously and they didn't work out. Cause she was meant to be with Lady Mum!! https://nylabluesmum.wordpress.com/2018/09/11/finding-belladharma-find-a-new-home/

Also, There is a special blog hop on September 26th to honor Madi. Please join them when they host a special Blog Hop for Madi. Post anything you want to do with a Box...such as stand up comedy, a joke or pun, Recite a poem...karaoke, just a picture with a box, etc...anything goes no rules except RED!, There will be a link set up at Living Laughing and Barking in our Backyard so Madi's Mom and Dad can see all your wonderful posts.  


Now for some furry good mewz about me... and my at the vet again selfies. Like Katie Kitty Too said on Thursday, I am doing so much better, although my right ear is still a little pink. The Mom took me to see Dr. J so he could check my ear and all the former itchy places... For now I will be taking one pill a day instead of two for the next two weeks and then the Mom will help me take less pills until I'm not taking any more for now. And then we will see if I get itchy and rashy again. I sure hope not. We don't know why I gotted a rash so please keep me in your purrs that it not come back... and if it does that we figure out why.


Purrz and Head Butts, Miss Chiquita.
(If you can helps with my vet bill, the Mom will loves your furever... laugh_safely at yahoo dot com to Paypal dot com)




(by the way... I started this post early Sunday... had to run and do some errands... came back home to finish, but was time to get ready for work... so here we are Monday morning... Please keep me in your purrz - I have a cold and making hard to work since I am on the phone all day. If you would like to know how I am doing after the car accident, please contact me privately -Katie the Mom.)








http://thecatonmyhead.com/giuliettas-i-love-dad-selfie-remembering-friends/



6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure am glad to hear you are doing better! Yes, too many leaving too soon.

pilch92 said...

There has been too much sadness in the cat blogosphere lately.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

chiquita....st francis blessings two ewe for continmewed health N purrayerz for yur mom for ree coveree ~~~~~~~♥♥♥

meowmeowmans said...

Yes, too many friends have departed for the Bridge lately. It's so sad.

Chiquita, we are glad you are doing so much better, though!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Lots of purrs to hope you all get to be well very soon!
Purrs
ERin

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Oh Katie Kat how sweet of you to mention Purrince Siddhartha Henry. For the most part I had lots of support & I DO appreciate it. And P SH always would rub the laptop when we saw BellaDharma's photo online. She spent most of the last 2 years @ the Shelter with the 2 very sort adoptions going bad. She is a cat who needs to be alone & both places brought another cat in....I prefer one cat so we are a good fit. I have NO knowledge of where she was from birth til 4 yrs old. She is a little mystery!

Oh here she is to meow to you Chiquita:
Meow meow Chiquita mee iss furry happy yore ears are gettin better an thee itchy-scratchy rash iss goin away. Pawss crossed it never comess back! An thanx fur meowin about mee on yore blog. Yur all so nice!!!
***purrsss*** BellaDharma & {{{hugs}}} Sherri-Ellen