Dearest Furry Friendz of the Internetz...
Katiez Katz stay with different family members.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thankful fur Good Friday and Many Blessings.

Lil Tigger wants to thank all our friends fur purrs and loves... Dis photo was just after him gots a full tummy nursing from Mama Molly.  Sisfur Luna and brofur Bobby are doing furry goods

We am thankful fur Good Friday,
Passover and Many Blessings.



Silvia's Mama Narcisca am eating some - she still may be constipated. Hoping to get her tests soon.  Please purr also fur Ronnie who snuck out banged his head into a slow moving car - thankfully looks like he only has a broken tooth.

This am furry short cause Katie Mom has to go to works and pick up scrap and stuffs

We are also furry glad it not rains yet today!

The kittens are doing well and even Chica, older sisfur from another litter loves them!


Chica in front - sweet girl love babies







Me, I am still learning to likes other kitties - I was the only survivor of my litter mates. Chica, Chico and Little Kittens Luna, Bobby and Tigger are all my family cause we haz the same Mama Molly. I iz still afraids of them though... Please purr that I can learns to likes my family... and remember my Mama Molly.











More photos furry soon of my family...  
Chiquita Formerly Feral Kitty
wishing evfurryone a Happy Good Friday and Happy Passover.

 L'Shana Haba'ah B'Yerushalayim 

Next year in Jerusalem
לשנה הבאה בירושלים


Purr Ess - The Tabby Cat Club am having an Easter Celebration on Sunday! So you can wears you finest Easter Bonnet and purrticipate... Purrz from all the tabbies at Katiez Furry Mewz.  http://tabbycatclub.blogspot.com/2018/03/easter-bonnet-day.html






http://www.brianshomeblog.com/2018/03/thankful-thursday-blog-hop-left-turn-or-right-turn-are-both-okay-with-me.html


4 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

blessings two each N everee one oh ewe anda happee easturr two....with NOE BURD !!!! ♥♥♥☺☺☺

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure am glad for some good news, that always makes me smile! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

pilch92 said...

I am happy to see some good news. I hope Narcisa keep improving.

meowmeowmans said...

Those are some great things to be thankful for! :)

Happy Easter, and Happy Passover to you all.