Dearest Furry Friendz of the Internetz...
KFM fosters thru a licensed Kansas rescue
Katiez Katz stay with different family members.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunny Bunny Daze




Dis fur Sunny Daze! A Momma Kitty luvs dis bunny!

And here is Beauz Sermon:
Not Forgotten Forever

"For the needy shall not always be forgotten; The expectation of the poor shall not perish forever...For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, Now I will arise," says the LORD; "I will set him in the safety for which he yearns." The words of the LORD are pure words," (Psalm 9:18, 12:5; NKJV)

luv n purrz
da Katie Katz

3 comments:

  1. That is the most sweetiest video I have seen. Such love and caring. If the humans could only learn from us furries.
    I do have a question. I am wondering when the little bunny grows up will he think he is a kittie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for my Happy Gotcha Day wishes! I love my fur-ever home, my mom makes me feel so safe and secure now.

    Sir Trooder Lioncourt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Momma. Guess we could really learn from the animals. Amen to Beauz serman.

    Casper

    ReplyDelete

Dearest Furry Friends, Thanks so much fur visiting and leaving your paw prints. Love and Purrz from the Katie Katz