Dearest Furry Friendz of the Internetz...
Katiez Katz stay with different family members.

Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Bootsie Woo am in Wichita Eagle Mewz!!!

Guess what furry internets peeples!  

My name am Bootsie Woo. I am furry shy and don't blogs too much.

Today I just had ta roll around onda floors on everyting and tells evfurrybody!

I iz inda papers! Yes I gotted my furry own name, Bootsie Woo in the Wichita Eagle yesfurrry day!

Here am the link and you can see my name dere in all the lists of furry good kitty names! 
Here kitty, kitty, kitty: some of Wichita’s favorite cat names by Beccy Tanner. I iz under cattygory Names We Just Don’t Know Why.... MOL.
 
I am about 9 years old now. Here I am at Cat Hospital having my teeth checked a year ago September 2016. I had losted a tooth from a resorptive lesion. I really needed dental surgery to remove a tooth, but no moneys ever came in fur dat. (Bootsie at the vets) I am eating reel good now though Mom am going to gets me a checkup on my teefs.

My furry furstid post was how I was saved from a salvage yard. I not haz good English then. I was only three months old. Bootsie Woo's Story










And den another post was how Humanz am furry creepy back in 2009: Humanz am Furry Creepy

Fur more posts wif me in dem, please see dis linky: Search fur Bootsie


Purrz n Stuffs,
Lil Miss Bootsie Woo