Dearest Furry Friendz of the Internetz...
Katiez Katz stay with different family members.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I AM AN INTERNET CAT

14 January 5:58pm We have the funds for surgery!!! 600.00 donations came in! I don't know how to thank everyone... just amazed. Guero started taking Prozasin (pill form) today. More updates furry soon...


========================================

13 January 6:01pm UPDATE ON GUERO's Surgery needs! We have 300.00! All the donations that come in now will keep Silvia from borrowing from her employer and having to work off more bills... than she has borrowed already for Guero. Vet is convinced that Guero's opening is too small. Guero needs surgery now... so he can go... Cost will be 600.00. Silvia can borrow up to 100.00 against her job and I have 100.00. Please share and help...(This is above and beyond the fund for rent campaign... ) 

13 January 1:36pm UPDATE ON GUERO! 300.00 needed immediately for Guero's surgery! Silvia took Guero to vet this morning - he was lethargic, not eating or drinking. Guero is on sub fluids, still not peeing well yet... Vet is convinced that Guero's opening is too small (vet consulted another vet). Guero needs surgery now... so he can go.... Cost will be 600.00. Silvia can borrow 200.00 and I have 100.00. Please share and help...(This is above and beyond the fund for rent campaign... ) Thanks and God Bless.

===============================
I am an Internet Cat..
I am loved and wanted and cared for because I am one of God's majestic creatures...

I am an Internet Cat... When I am sick, People all over the world will pray for me.

I am an Internet Cat... People from all over the world who love God's furry creatures will come to my aid when there is a need... 

I am an Internet Cat .. and I need you now...








I'm in tears right now for sweet Guero...
 If you have been following my blog, Silvia's cat Guero has been sick with "The Pee Wars" since November. Now Silvia and I need to do something asap. Silvia's vet consulted another vet and they are convinced that Guero needs surgery to open his urethra. 

Here is the Scoop on Silvia's Vet info: Arapahoe Vet Clinic, Wichita Kansas - 316-262-6491 under Silvia Espinosa c/o Guero Espinosa. 

Funds are needed now... 
 He became lethargic and not drinking or eating yesterday... For the past 3 months, he does better for a few days and then can't go. Silvia's vet consulted another vet and they are convinced that Guero needs surgery to nip the tip of his urethra open. Guero has been at Arapahoe all day - getting sub fluids.

Silvia picked up Guero about an hour ago (4:10pm CST) Surgery will be 600.00 and he won't do the surgery on payments - unless Guero get lots of support! 

Even if you can't donate much... please call Arapaho... Hours are 7-5 CST...If we raise most of it, he might take payment for rest if not much left... 

Silvia said she can borrow from her employer 200, but that means she will have to work off the bill. And she has already borrowed from them. I can find 100... but that leaves about 300.00 - half the bill...(not to mention the rent funding campaign) 

I can start an auction and set up new Auction blog in the next few days, but may take longer to get items donated and get the auction rolling. Silvia and Guero need the Money now. 

No more blog posts until Guero has the funds he needs...
This post will get updated with more details... 


Please call the vet above and pledge to help Guero get his life-saving surgery. 

Thank you so much!

WE ARE INTERNET CATS...
 -Katie.

5 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I just shared, will keep sharing too. Purrs and prayers to sweet Guero from all of us.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

I shared too, purring and praying! Sending hugs!

pilch92 said...

I am praying for Guero. Is there a way to get care credit for the surgery so you wold have more time to pay it off?

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

My Care Credit is maxed out... Donations have come in for surgery! All Good.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are sure happy the needed $$$ came in and we send purrs and prayers to dear Guero.